Saturday, December 27, 2008

Some Pics

Just thought I'd put on a few pics of where I am right now.



The hut I live in!


This little guy happened to be part of my welcoming committee. He'd already taken up residence above my mat. I'll admit to sneaking a peak at him half-way through the first night, but it was more disconcerting having him vanish a few days later than having him up there.


I love the mountains. Unfortunately, due to them being peppered with landmines, I can't do much exploring though.


The kindergarten "classroom" I spend so much of my time in.


This is a semi-typical meal. It's always rice, but the vegetable dish varies. You see a spoon there, but such things are only used for serving...most of the time.:)


Cooking/dining area for the kids.


Not a whole lot more to the cooking facilities.

No comments: